Blogging Chicks
This is a pretty cool blogroll. They're all women bloggers. These past few months, I've been annoyed that the big-boy bloggowriters tend to be suburban white guys. Evangelicals? Suburban white-guy republicans. Emergent writers? Suburban white postmodern-guys. Frankly, it's annoying.
Anyway, while seeking out intelligent women's perspectives about life the universe and everything, I came across the BloggerChicks. At first, it kind of felt like a 'separate but equal' situation. Let the boys have their games, we'll have ours. But
then, after swearing about the swearing pastor's misogynist remarks and getting bored of post-evangelical dudes, I took another look at the blogger chica:
She's a Woman Of Westminster (WOW), a group from a Seminary where God had us hang out for a while back in 1996. They may be a little more conservative that I am, but they're a great bunch. And, any female blogger is welcome to join on. So, I've joined.
Rock on Blogger Chicks! Rock the Blogger Roll!





No comments:
Post a Comment