MrsQohelet: Creations

I've created a Art-Site called MrsQohelet: Creations, where I will post non-verbal rants.
Whenever frustrated, anxious, or in need of meditative contemplation, I tend to vent visually. Systematically using my hands to create something, functionally producing a tangible result, a new thing released from the deep dark recesses of my brain -- this helps me to cope with life situations where I have no control, and to rise above them with a certain level of grace. So, at Creations, I will exhibit these bits and pieces. They ain't all pretty, but they are all mine. I hope you enjoy my neurosis!
The nature quilt pictured above is tonight's creation. I've been trying to figure out how to 'quilt' photos in gimp and finally had to use a combination of Word, Paintbrush AND Gimp to get the effect I wanted. Someday perhaps I will beat my gimp into shape, but not tonight.





No comments:
Post a Comment