A Good Ribbing

So this funny thing happens when you jam a rib like you jam a finger... you can't breath very well!
Yeah, I had some back-pain from the weekend at the play ground, then carried boxes around at the office, then carried boxes around at home... and THEN, when I tried to lay down at night... it felt like my lungs had collapsed! Yup. Had to kind of roll out of bed. Fortunately, once the weight of my own rib cage was removed from the rib jammed into my spine, I could breath again.
Q was very sweet and helped prop up pillows for me. Unfortunately, the fact that I've been sitting up in bed &/or moving to and from the living room every few hours each night has made him a little sleep deprived, too.
Ah well...
it's nice to be punchy in good company.
Oh, and I've been taking regular of Ibuprofen, saw the chiro Doc, been taking it easy, and it's been getting better each day. :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment