02 April 2007

Happy Holy Week! Or something…

For those few of you who might actually be reading this, I’m feeling better now. Every now and then, stress at work, stress at church, stress with kids, stress with husband, stress with moving, and stress about applying for future work… all kind of converge upon me in a huge Squid of Evil. This was one of them evil moments. Perhaps Mars was passing thru Gemini this past week?

Well – I took the weekend off… line, and I spent some quality time with family and friends. Good things happen with you take your eyes off of your own crap for a little while. It helps one put things into perspective, become more productive, and recognize that God moves in ways that I cannot begin to comprehend, so why beat myself up trying?

Life ‘curvatus in se’ SUCKS, doesn’t it?

No comments: