08 July 2007

Move Journal Five: One Sin Absolved

Well, we signed a lease. There's a long, sordid, complicated tale about our adventure last week, but I'm too exhausted to describe it now.

So, let's just say that we have a large 2Br apt for Aug1st in an ethnically diverse town. I think I'll have to petition to get the boys into the school in the next district and there isn't a dishwasher or laundry facilities, but the heat and water are included and it's in a historical block. So, it's all kinda crazy, but good.

More later,
MrsQ

2 comments:

qaswedfr said...

Whoohoo!

Sarah G. said...

Aw honey, you haven't heard the half of the praise report here...

The whole story deserves a full post, but we're renting from the Mennonite Church and we'll be able to walk to small group. And, I haven't met all of the neighbors yet, but I think we might have just moved into a little Annabaptist Urban Village! :-)

You know, I've been praying for Christian Community for many moons... God can be kinda cool, eh?