New Border!

Well, I've looked at that header for quite some time and couldn't figure out what to insert. I mean, the default header was nice and all, but I needed something more... me.
Well, I looked for celtic borders and found lots of tatoos and cheezy graphics. But, there were also photos of actual relics. Heck, I'm an actual relic. Cool. I find this tapestry interesting, but the knotwork was more my style than the pig-cherubim. Is that a dog in the top right? You know, great hounds were buried under the foundations of ancient Celtic shrines. (This is one of the ways that archaeologists have been able to identify the sites being dug up by the highway builders plowing over Tara. ) The Hound of Heaven smirks upon his people, chuckles grimly and sighs. Us kids are an odd bunch, yes?
Love,
MrsQ
Turkey-Saint





5 comments:
yummy pix of the four gospels.... hmmm...
Oh Delightful!
How terribly PERFECT for a site called "Finding Q"!
More info:
The Gospel - The Four Gospels of Matthew, Mark Luke and John:
In the Tradition of the Orthodox Church, a tradition often expressed in the Church's iconography, the four gospels are considered to be symbolized in the images of the "four living creatures" of the biblical apocalypse, the lion, the ox, the man and the eagle, with the most classical interpretation connecting Matthew with the man, Luke with the ox, Mark with the lion and John with the eagle. (Ezekiel 1:10, Revelation 4:7) The four gospels, taken together, but each with its own unique style and form, remain forever as the scriptural center of the Orthodox Church.
im on ur blog doin sum reserch
hee hee...
a luv mah Q
It is incredibly refreshing to see that Mandy and I are not the only people who communicate via our blogs.
Post a Comment